Re: [translations] Uh, are we done yet for 2.20 ?

Il giorno mar 25 feb 2020 alle 16:19, Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Le 25/02/2020 à 15:46, David Kastrup a écrit :

Hi,

I have seen a few commits on the translations branch (which I can merge to stable). But I haven't seen anything akin to an explicit go-ahead.

What's the situation on the translations front? Anything you'd rather
want to see added/changed before we release 2.20?

All the best

Everything is fine on the French part. I don't know for Federico and Francisco.

Not ready yet.
I can work on it only a couple of hours at night. It's really a lot of boring changes and eventually I fall asleep quickly :-)
I'll see what I can do tonight.