Re: [translations] Catalan translation

Il giorno sab 16 dic 2017 alle 18:38, Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:

What I wonder is why I don't see it when I
finish the compilation. I'm translating complete
chapters, so as it's normal that I get a lot of
errors  when I start compiling. For those the
compilation  aborts until I clean all of them.
I keep revising  the logs until I don't see any
more and the compilation  finishes without any
error. Then, just in case, the build tree and
compile everythingfrom scratch. At this point
I don't see any error. But still, I send the
patches and the errors pop again and I look stupid
as if I didn't revise my logs.

I can only guess that:

1. you did not commit the changes which fixed the errors
2. or you committed the fixes without using the --amend option, so two patch files are generated and you shared only the first patch (not the second containing the fixes)

(but you should use `git commit --amend` and send a single patch file)