Re: [translations] Catalan translation

Thanks Jean Charles,

It looks that no matter how long I work in this (it has been already 5
or 6 years), I never get to produce clean patches all the time. I swear I
revised the logs and, apart from the snippets warnings, I couldn't see
any of these errors. And the compilation finished without any
errors. The trailing white spaces are also puzzling, I use emacs and I
have configured all possible controls to avoid that.

Anyway, I'll try again.

Best,
Walter

* Jean-Charles Malahieude, lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx [15/12/17 21:02]: