Re: [translations] More Catalan translations

* Jean-Charles Malahieude, lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx [28/01/17 14:37]:
> Pushed as c8da9c504190cd84b6e296fbb4a3ddc356073ed6
> with additional corrections in repeats.itely where you left some
> @refusernamed instead of @rusernamed.
>
> Cheers
> Jean-Charles

Thanks Jean-Charles.

I must be doing something wrong with my git commands, I remember I
corrected those in my branch before generating the patch (with "git
format-patch origin"), and I made sure I was not getting any compiling
errors before generating the patch file. But still, it looks like these
corrections were not introduced in the patch, to embarrass me once
again.

If anybody can suggest what I may be doing wrong, it would be helpful.

Cheers,

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat