Re: [translations] More Catalan translations

Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> writes:

> * Jean-Charles Malahieude, lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx [28/01/17 14:37]:
>> Pushed as c8da9c504190cd84b6e296fbb4a3ddc356073ed6
>> with additional corrections in repeats.itely where you left some
>> @refusernamed instead of @rusernamed.
>>
>> Cheers
>> Jean-Charles
>
> Thanks Jean-Charles.
>
> I must be doing something wrong with my git commands, I remember I
> corrected those in my branch before generating the patch (with "git
> format-patch origin"), and I made sure I was not getting any compiling
> errors before generating the patch file. But still, it looks like these
> corrections were not introduced in the patch, to embarrass me once
> again.
>
> If anybody can suggest what I may be doing wrong, it would be helpful.

You likely had not committed your last changes to the branch.

Doing something like

git commit --amend

without using -a or without having done "git add" of the respective
files immediately before committing can cause that.

Do
git diff HEAD
before git format-patch to make sure you don't have uncommitted changes.

--
David Kastrup