Re: [translations] new homepage update: localized links

Le 17/10/2016 à 18:44, Federico Bruni a écrit :
Il giorno sab 15 ott 2016 alle 5:25, Masamichi Hosoda ha scritto:

If I understand correctly, `make doc' rewrites relative links.

First, I used `examples.ja.html' for the relative links.
But, the resulting html used `examples.ja.ja.html' for them.

So I use `examples.html' for them.
The resulting html uses `examples.ja.html'.

On the other hand, French version uses `examples.html' for the
relative links.
The resulting html correctly uses `examples.fr.html'.
But the fragment (something like `#Complex-Notation' etc.) is not
translated.
So the destination page is correctly French page but the position is
wrong.

Thanks, you are right.
For the records, Jean-Charles fixed the other updated languages except
Japanese. You'll take care of it?

It's now OK on lilypond.org.

I don't know if the erroneous anchoring I got Saturday on my local website only came from replacing (for e.g. customized output) #g_t_30ab_30b9_30bf_30de_30a4_30ba with #kasutamaizu

Cheers,
Jean-Charles