Re: [translations] Error in building documentation

Il giorno ven 26 feb 2016 alle 13:58, Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
I'm still struggling to compile the documentation. My repository is in
Ubuntu 15.10, so maybe there are some updated libraries or fonts
causing this, but I still haven't been able to figure out what is
causing the compilation to abort. It stops at building snippets, the
last lines of the log show:

Hi Walter

I guess that you should try running out/bin/lilypond on the following files and see what happens:

fatal error: failed files: "55/lily-c61e089a.ly 16/lily-fb4bd50d.ly 1b/lily-703d6aa3.ly c0/lily-c236818d.ly"

Anyway, IIUC this is a problem specific of Ubuntu, right?
In that case, I'm afraid I cannot help.
LilyDev is not an option for you?