Re: [translations] Error in building documentation

* Federico Bruni, fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [26/02/16 14:36]:
> I guess that you should try running out/bin/lilypond on the following files
> and see what happens:
>
> fatal error: failed files: "55/lily-c61e089a.ly 16/lily-fb4bd50d.ly
> 1b/lily-703d6aa3.ly c0/lily-c236818d.ly"
>
> Anyway, IIUC this is a problem specific of Ubuntu, right?
> In that case, I'm afraid I cannot help.
> LilyDev is not an option for you?

Thanks, I tried it and these files compile all fine from the command
line with lilypond. I think in any case the script is failing in
converting the eps file to pdf with ghostscript, but when I try this
from the command line, it also finishes fine. So I'm really puzzled.

I may setup a virtual machine, but I prefer to have my development
environment in my main computer, and up to recently I never had
problems in building my own development environment, it only started
failing in this last version of Ubuntu.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes