Re: [translations] Error in building documentation

* Federico Bruni, fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [25/11/15 10:32]:
> Il giorno mer 25 nov 2015 alle 9:35, Walter Garcia-Fontes
> <walter.garcia@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
> >This one goes through fine:
> >
> >$ lilypond ./sources/lilypond/input/regression/typography-demo.ly
>
> You are running some lilypond executable installed in your system, not the
> compiled executable which is used by make doc. You should use this command:
>
> cd $LILYPOND_GIT
> ./out/bin/lilypond ...

Thanks again Federico, I tried your suggestion, but as I said I made a
"make install" with my compiled binary, so I'm using the compiled
binary. In any case I tried just in case:

../out/bin/lilypond  /sources/lilypond/input/regression/typography-demo.ly
GNU LilyPond 2.19.32
Processing
`/home/wgarcia/sources/lilypond/input/regression/typography-demo.ly'
Parsing...
Interpreting music...[8]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
Interpreting music...
MIDI output to `typography-demo.midi'...
Finding the ideal number of pages...
Fitting music on 1 page...
Drawing systems...
Layout output to `/tmp/lilypond-kFmEMY'...
Converting to `typography-demo.pdf'...
Deleting `/tmp/lilypond-kFmEMY'...
Success: compilation successfully completed

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat