Re: [translations] Error in building documentation

* Federico Bruni, fede@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [19/11/15 20:49]:
> Il giorno gio 19 nov 2015 alle 20:41, David Kastrup <dak@xxxxxxx> ha
> >That would be "profile-property-access.ly" I think (which includes
> >typography-demo.ly).  Preceded by "utf-8.ly" and "typography-demo.ly".
> >That suggests a problem with your fonts and/or utf-8 input: all of those
> >files include a variety of scripts (Kyrillic, Hebrew, and some other
> >stuff).
>
> Walter, texlive-cyrillic is installed?
> Perhaps removed by accident during an upgrade?

Thanks David and Federico.

This is a new system where I set a new repository. I had to install
anew all dependencies for compiling Lilypond and documentation.

texlive-cyrillic was here (actually texlive-lang-cyrillic, this is a
Debian system). Just in case I installed texlive-all.

What wasn't installed from the dependencies described in lilypond.org
was xfonts-bolkhov-75dpi, but installing it, doing a "make clean",
recompiling everything, and it aborted exactly at the same point.

I will keep trying.

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de LLobregat