Re: [translations] undefined cross reference if @ref{} is translated

Il giorno lun 26 ott 2015 alle 9:56, David Kastrup <dak@xxxxxxx> ha scritto:
/home/fede/src/lilypond-git/Documentation/./out-www/29/lily-1154e7df-systems.te
xi:1:  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Transcript written on learning.log.
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdfetex exited with bad status, quitting.

I'll ty to give a look when I'm back home.

Namely images that are not found.  I think we recently had some issue
with image inclusion paths.

I don't remember the details. Someone who can remember what it was and
whether we tried fixing it and whether it would be relevant here?

Also LilyPond 2.19.29 is prone to crashes.  Maybe the image generation
did not finish?  Try updating to 2.19.30 perhaps.

The translation branch is currently using 2.19.30:

$ out/bin/lilypond -v
GNU LilyPond 2.19.30

And 'make doc' runs successfully on my computer at work (without the changes I made).