Re: [translations] Further testing w/r replacing texi2html with texi2any

I have played a bit with the patches provided in post #26 of Issue #1000
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?can=2&start=0&num=100&q=&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Stars%20Owner%20Patch%20Needs%20Summary&groupby=&sort=&id=1000

Unfortunately google code archived this project so I can't add comments
to it anymore. Thus I'm writing on this list hoping to reach people
who know how to proceed.

Hi Michael

They are working on it here:
https://github.com/barrykp/lilypond-texinfo

You may want to contact them, even if I think that they are aware of the issue you are reporting.

The move to the new issue tracker is taking longer than expected. I think that you'll see an announcement on lilypond-user when everything is ready.