Re: [translations] Error in generate-documentation.log

Le 29/01/2015 07:26, Walter Garcia-Fontes a écrit :
* Jean-Charles Malahieude, lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx [25/01/15 16:29]:
When "master" has been merged into "translation", I usually clean everything
(make doc-clean && make clean) and rebuild everything from scratch.

Yes, that was it, after cleaning and running "make" and "make doc" the
error disappeared.

Here is a new set of patches trying to fix the interpunct problem and
broken cross-references:

http://puna.upf.edu/0001-Doc-ca-Fix-of-interpunct-and-broken-cross-references.patch

AFAIK it builds cleanly.

Not for me.
Have you made the changes I gathered in "correcting-ca-links.patch"?

ass-link --prepend-suffix .ca hard ./out-www /home/jcharles/GIT/Traduc/Documentation/./out-www

Please check the logfile learning.splittexi.log for errors

/home/jcharles/GIT/Traduc/stepmake/stepmake/texinfo-rules.make:54: recipe for target 'out-www/learning/index.html' failed

learning.splittexi.log:
** `Lligadures d'unió' doesn't appear in menus
** `Lligadures d'unió i d'expressió' is up for `Lligadures d'unió', but has no menu entry for this node ** No node following `Lligadures d'unió' in menu, but `Lligadures d'expressió' follows in sectionning
** `Lligadures d'expressió' doesn't appear in menus
** `Lligadures d'unió i d'expressió' is up for `Lligadures d'expressió', but has no menu entry for this node

I'm still getting some messages about undefined cross-references in
the logs, but I checked those and they seem to be fine, so I presume
they are produced before the indices are produced, otherwise I don't
know what is producing them.

You've to be careful:
1-What is in the @menu is literally what follows @node:
 @menu
 * Lligadures de unió::
 @endmenu

 @node Lligadures d'unió

This is wrong. Either "de unió" or "d'unió" in both places!

2- What is in @ref{…} must be what is after @node, literally, with one exception: when referring to an untranslated node, you may use the @rMANUALnamed variant, so to say:

@ref{Lligadures d'unió} and rlearningnamed{Tie,Corbata} are both valid and will link to the same node in /Documentation/ca/learning/common-notation.itely.

In Documentation/ca/web/manuals.itexi, @rprogramnamed{Troubleshooting, Solució de problemes} may be replaced by @ruser{Solució de problemes} only once you'll have translated Documentation/ca/usage/suggestions.tely

Cheers,
Jean-Charles