[translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

I see that the translations have now been added to the script, thanks. However, there is still this in the script:

# Get/update node translations
'''
for i in cs de es fr hu it ja nl zh; do

I don't understand well enough what this section does to update it, but it seems that "ca" should be added to the list?

BTW, ca option in the footer appears only in the home, not in other pages of the latest doc:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/web/manuals.html

And *.ca.html pages cannot be found even if the files have been translated. For example:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/web/manuals.ca.html