Re: [translations] Catalan translation priority II

> * Francisco Vila, paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx [27/07/14 18:00]:
>> > I have finished the translation of the priority II files, here are my
>> > patches:
>> >
>> > http://puna.upf.edu/catalan_patch.zip
>> >
>> > It builds in my local repository.
>> >
>> > A doubt: I have rebased my repository against "master", so these
>> > patches are against master, should I have done everything using the
>> > "translation" branch?
>>
>> Yes, but if we get master merged into translations soon there should
>> not be much difference. CC'ing to David.
>
> Thanks Francisco. Two more doubts:
>
> 1) Should I then try to get my patches against translation and submit
> them again, or these (against master) are fine?

As long as your files have not changed in the meantime in either
branch, patches will apply to both. I have not tested it, though. What
I'm sure about is, a patch does not have the name of a branch in it.
Patches apply to currently checked-out branch.

> 2) The master branch seems to have some conflicts marked in some files
> (for instance in Documenta/ca/web.itexi, with >>>>>>> HEAD and

I think a conflicting merge was not properly finished on your side and
you committed these as valid changes (they aren't).