Re: [translations] Catalan translation priority II

* Francisco Vila, paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx [27/07/14 18:00]:
> > I have finished the translation of the priority II files, here are my
> > patches:
> >
> > http://puna.upf.edu/catalan_patch.zip
> >
> > It builds in my local repository.
> >
> > A doubt: I have rebased my repository against "master", so these
> > patches are against master, should I have done everything using the
> > "translation" branch?
>
> Yes, but if we get master merged into translations soon there should
> not be much difference. CC'ing to David.

Thanks Francisco. Two more doubts:

1) Should I then try to get my patches against translation and submit
them again, or these (against master) are fine?

2) The master branch seems to have some conflicts marked in some files
(for instance in Documenta/ca/web.itexi, with >>>>>>> HEAD and

Thanks,

--
Walter Garcia-Fontes
L'Hospitalet de Llobregat