Re: [translations] Re: Catalan translation priority 1 (issue 102170048)

> Just a question: Can I do something to help in the fixing of
> whitespace for the next round of contributions?

You can apply

  $ python scripts/auxiliar/strip-whitespace.py files...

to your modified files before committing.

Or, better, use an editor which removes trailing white spaces on save.

I used to use Gedit (which doesn't have a bundled plugin for this purpose, BTW), but I'm recently trying to switch to Emacs, because it has a number of features for editing texinfo files. Here's explained how to remove trailing white spaces:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/DeletingWhitespace#toc3