Re: [translations] Latest bunch of doc changes

Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Le 15/03/2014 13:44, David Kastrup disait :
>>
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I am not particularly happy about my repeated procrastination, but at
>> least I combed through the relevant documentation changes and pushed a
>> bunch of them to the translation branch.  If anybody wants to have a go
>> at them before 2.18.2 will get released, holler and I'll see whether
>> I can delay Phil's rolling a release for a day or so.  Without notice,
>> he tends to start the process typically some time on Sunday.
>>

> I'm on it in French… and let you know.

Well, I've seen that the amount of work was impressive.  Looks like
Italian and Spanish compile fine (I merged them to staging as well as
stable/2.18, and they tested well in staging).

I think having the French translation in 2.18.2 as well would be a good
idea.  Any idea about it so that Phil can plan on when to roll 2.18.2?
If it does not fit otherwise, we might stave the release off for a week.

Thanks

--
David Kastrup