Re: [translations] State of German translation [was: Re: How to extract PDF of translated documentation?]

Till,
Good to hear from you. Do whatever you can, try to update stable when
it is near to come (I think now is a good moment to start updating it)
and welcome new German collaborators.

Next,

2013/5/6 Till Paala <till.rettig@xxxxxx>:
> Hi David, hi translators!

>> fr --> 254
>> nl --> 326
>> it --> 943
>> ja --> 8346
>> de --> 24989 (!)

> Well I guess the simple reason is that I never updated the snippets and
> their commitishes, so all translated snippets appear at every run of
> check-translation.

Yes and no; 24K lines are more than snippets alone. Take a look to the
actual output, not only the line count.