[translations] troubles with Git: pull and push

Can you please remind me the process of pulling and pushing for translators?

I've just ended up in this situation:

$ git status
# On branch translation
# Your branch and 'origin/translation' have diverged,
# and have 1 and 5 different commits each, respectively.
#
nothing to commit (working directory clean)

How did I get there?
Before pushing my last commit, I run 'git pull' (without rebasing), which forced me to merge my local branch with the remote branch. I was not sure about this merge so I reset hard to my last commit.

IIRC, rebasing is not recommended for translators.

I have the attached patch to push.
How should I do now?

Thanks in advance
--