[translations] Moving translation branch to 2.17

is there any objection of moving the translation branch over to 2.17?  I
think it is about time: syntax and documentation of 2.17 have by now
diverged from stable to a degree where significant parts can't be moved
between 2.16 and 2.17, and the translations should focus on getting this
new work out to non-English speakers as well.

I also noticed that in the statistics of commits, translations have
dropped precariously (previously Francisco being more or less tieing
with me regarding numbers of commits, mostly due to translation merges).
So it appears that further staying with 2.16 would block a significant
part of work on LilyPond.

So, everybody fine with moving on?

--
David Kastrup