Re: [translations] community.it.html is empty

2012/7/22 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I've just compiled the documentation. Everything is ok, except for the
> italian community page, which is empty: I can see only the footer.
> Do you have any idea of the reason?
> 'make doc' didn't show any error or warning.
>
> Find attached the changes I've made.

I can not apply those diffs. Could you send me a patch against current
HEAD of the translation branch?

$ git apply /tmp/git-diff.diff
/tmp/git-diff.diff:10: trailing whitespace.
    Translation of GIT committish: 4c7bdf42ee240fdbb3c3dab2b1c201eae04253fa
/tmp/git-diff.diff:21: trailing whitespace.
Ti ringraziamo per l'interesse nel darci una mano --- ci farebbe molto
/tmp/git-diff.diff:22: trailing whitespace.
piacere vederti partecipare!  Il tuo contributo aiuterà tanti utenti a
/tmp/git-diff.diff:23: trailing whitespace.
scrivere belle partiture.
/tmp/git-diff.diff:26: trailing whitespace.
Anche lavorare su piccoli compiti può avere un grande impatto: occuparsi di
error: patch failed: Documentation/it/included/helpus.itexi:3
error: Documentation/it/included/helpus.itexi: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: Documentation/it/web/community.itexi:1
error: Documentation/it/web/community.itexi: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: Documentation/it/web/download.itexi:1
error: Documentation/it/web/download.itexi: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi:1
error: Documentation/it/web/introduction.itexi: patch does not apply