Re: [translations] Fwd: GOP-PROP 2-1: LilyPond is part of GNU

2012/7/18 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> BTW, I'd like to test git push.
> These instructions are up-to-date?
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/pushing-to-staging
>
> ###################################
> If you are working on branches and your work in is my_branch_name, then do:
>
>     git checkout staging
>     git pull -r
>     git merge my_branch_name
>     gitk
>     git push origin staging
> ###################################
>
> where my_branch_name will be translation

No; these instructions are not specifically for translators.
Translators should always push to translation. The name of your branch
can be 'translation', too. Commits go from translation to staging
branch only when I perform a merge.

If you have a file in .git/remotes called e.g. translation-origin which contains

  Push: translation:refs/heads/translation
  Pull: translation:translation

(where your_user is your user name) then you should be able to push by
the following command:

  git push translation-origin