Re: [translations] Web-zh: Updated Chinese (simplified) website translation

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:40 AM, Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2012/6/8 benluo <benluo@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Dear Francisco,
>>
>> All translation from Anthony Fok (aka Foka) are perfect. He is one of Debian Developer for more than 10 years. I think you can accept his translation without my comments in the future.
>
> Perfect.

Thank you, Francisco, and special thanks to Ben Luo who took the initiative
to start the Chinese translation in the first place.
I would not have been able to get anything done
if it weren't for Ben's invitation on Shanghai LUG mailing list
and for his hard work in laying the foundation for the Chinese version.
Kudos to him.  :-)

Cheers,
Anthony