Re: [translations] po files update

Le 27/01/2012 13:22, Francisco Vila disait :
Jean-Charles: I think it would be good to submit a new po file to
the FTP. I don't know if there are new strings, but the latest there
is 2.15.9

I'll do it as soon as Graham generates a devel-version, since the only
thing that has to be sent to the FTP is a tarball of the sources (with a
fresh lilypond.pot).

Also, I have run po-update in Documentation/ and am testing make doc
now. Here I can say there are 66 fuzzies and 214 untranslated
strings in es.po only.

I have 440 untranslated strings and 92 fuzzy !
By the way, have you noticed the number of lines containing "/cs/" like:

#. @node in Documentation/cs/macros.itexi

which are yet the only "locale" to appear?

Cheers,
Jean-Charles