[translations] Re: Doorst: Issue 1503 in lilypond: Feature request: simplify jazz chord display

Hi Francisco,

Referring to bug

posted by Maestraccio which was prompted after we met at
T-DOSE last year, there is now a translation request.

Maestraccio is willing to do the translation bit, how do
we get him going?

Greetings,
Jan

Maestraccio writes:

> Hallo Jan,
>
> Vorig jaar op T-Dose spraken we elkaar over de akkoordenweergave in Lilypond, en nu ligt er vertaalwerk klaar.
> Ik voel me geroepen om dit op me te nemen maar heb nooit eerder zoiets gedaan.
> Kun jij me de weg wijzen hoe ik (tabula rasa) hieraan begin?

[English]
Hi Jan,

Last year at T-Dose we talked about chord representation in LilyPond and
now there's translation work.  I would like to do this but never did
something like this before.  Can you show me how I (tabula rasa) get
started?