Re: [translations] again trouble with scripts

2011/7/19 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>
2011/7/18 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Tonight I had the bad idea of rebuilding my git working copy from
> scratch (because of some mess I did).
> I've come across the old problem I used to have last year:
> http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/problems-with-check-translation-td5570712..html

I see many problems and solutions here. Could you specify a bit?

Sorry, you are right.
The specific problem is that no output is printed, see my email of 4 october in that thread.
But it seems - reading the messages in October - that the problem was "self-resolved" after some time.

> fede@fede-laptop:~/lilypond-git/build/Documentation$ make ISOLANG=it
> check-translation
> ISOLANG=it /usr/bin/python /home/fede/lilypond-git/scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py
> fede@fede-laptop:~/lilypond-git/build/Documentation$ make ISOLANG=it
> update-translation
> ISOLANG=it /usr/bin/python /home/fede/lilypond-git/scripts/auxiliar/check_translation.py --update

What's the error here?

There's no output, but I'm sure that it should show the files to be updated (first command) or the diff (second command).

Thanks for your help,
Federico