Re: [translations] snippets in LM

2011/7/11 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I should change the committish of it/texidoc/*.texidoc files, but I
> don't care much about it.  Francisco, should I?

Not for 2.14 because this could be the last edit to those files, for
stable release.  And updateness statistics do not show that of texidoc
files AFAIK.

Yes, for 2.15 because you don't have another way of knowing if a file
is updated (other than checking manually one at a time).  Committishes
are there for 'make check-translation' to build its output so you can
know what translation updates are pending.