Re: [translations] snippets in LM

Il giorno ven, 08/07/2011 alle 19.12 +0200, Federico Bruni ha scritto:
> Il giorno mer, 06/07/2011 alle 13.20 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> > 2011/6/26 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> > > I've just translated the chapter "Templates" of Learning Manual
> > > (Francisco, I've looked at the commit dates: it can be
> cherry-picked
> > > 2.14).
> >
> > Is it now in 2.14? Contact Carl if not.
>
> not yet, I'm still waiting for the proofreading
> tomorrow I'll send the patch (proofread or not)

No proofreading yet, unfortunately.
But it's late, I'll add the corrections later on.

Carl, please find attached two patches to be cherry-picked to 2.14.
I hope they are ok but I'm not 100% sure because:

1) I forgot to run the script which strips the trailing spaces
2) I couldn't compile the doc so I couldn't verify

Sorry, bad internet connections these days... and now a laptop which is
running out of battery.

Thanks,
Federico