[translations] Re: Looking for broken xrefs

Le 29/07/2011 13:09, Francisco Vila disait :
Hello. I have a returned error from translations list, "no mailbox
here by that name". Copying to -devel in the meanwhile.

Let's give it another try...

Hi, It is possible that a helper script to search for broken @ref{}
links exists.  I don't have its name right now, but here is a dirty
way to find some. Go to out-www/offline-root/Documentation and issue
this command:

grep @ref `find |grep html$`

Done for me. The ones that might remain concern parts that have not been
translated or are in deep review (changing-default).

Will push on master after a full doc build.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles