Re: [translations] Changes and finishing to 2.14

Am 16.06.11 10:42, schrieb Francisco Vila:
If you want to complete some 2.14 translations, the problem is to know
what ones from these would be useful for 2.15 as well.  It is not easy
to find out.  Alternatively, you could leave 2.14 alone, prepare a
comprehensive translation for 2.16 and continue translating as usual,
then I will merge onto master and hopefully 2.16 will be released
soon.
Oh, how soon will that be? Less than half a year?

Till
I noticed also that the direct links on the front page are not translated to
German, but e.g. to Spain. Can somebody tell me where to look for that
translation?
I will take a look.