[translations] Changes and finishing to 2.14

Hi all (and Francisco )

I was quite busy the last couple of months and this is going on. But since 2.14 appeared I checked for the website and found some minor mistakes, also in the manuals. How will I best commit them? And is there something else I should do to due to the stable release?

I noticed also that the direct links on the front page are not translated to German, but e.g. to Spain. Can somebody tell me where to look for that translation?

Thanks a lot!
Till