[translations] I must have missed some revision

I'm updating the Learning Manual.
I've generated a diff of all the files to be translated with the
following command:

cd Documentation
make ISOLANG=it NO_COLOR=1 check-translation > ~/lily-it.diff

As I do not trust scripts too much, I did some double checks for every
file.  Also, I read through the online manual to find broken links and
some other errors.

And I've noticed that in the italian translation of LM 3.1.2 there are
two snippets saying "insert the whole score of a Wagner opera in here".
See:

git grep Wagner

(the first is not translated, the second is translated)

The second snippet has actually been removed in the original file.
But the diff file doesn't show this difference!
That's a big issue for me :(

How can I track the commit that made this change?
And how can I have missed that?

Thanks,
Federico