[translations] broken internal link in LM

I'm wondering hot @ref links work...
For example, look at this page:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.14/Documentation/learning/nesting-music-expressions.it.html

Go to the bottom of the page and you'll see that the Size of objects
link is 'broken'.
It's an internal link to 4.3.2 of LM.  The file is tweaks.itely, that
I've not translated yet.

But I think that the link should work even if tweaks.itely is not
translated (as long as I don't translate the name of the node).

So why it's not working here?

Maybe because my it/learning.tely is a bit 'strange' (it was generated
by a script)? (see below)
Should I remove the nodes and put the includes of tweaks and template
even though I haven't translated yet?

Thanks for your patience ;-)

@c INCLUDES

@include learning/tutorial.itely