Re: [translations] broken internal link in LM

Il giorno mer, 22/06/2011 alle 17.50 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> So why it's not working here?
> >
> > Maybe because my it/learning.tely is a bit 'strange' (it was
> generated
> > by a script)? (see below)
> > Should I remove the nodes and put the includes of tweaks and
> template
> > even though I haven't translated yet?

I made this change and compiled the doc from scratch and that link works
fine now.
I'll send the patch within a couple of days.

Another question: can I update just the committish in a file or this
would break some best practice?
I'd like to do it just for some files in usage/ that have been
automatically updated by convert-ly: the committish was not updated so
the make script thinks it should be updated.

Cheers,
Federico