Re: [translations] Doc-ja NR: adding some sections

2011/5/2 Yoshiki Sawada <sawada.yoshiki@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello Francisco,
>
> I want to do what you said.
> But I do not know which spaces I should delete.

Lines of code should not have spaces at the end.  Your patch contained
many; it is not really harmful but git shows a warning and it is best
practice to strimp them.

For each file modified in your latest patch, do

  scripts/auxiliar/strip-whitespace.py Documentation/ja/your_file

then, 'git diff' will tell you what has been done.  You could 'git
commit --amend' after this and send a new patch, for example.