[translations] x-ref intranslated docs

Hi John, and a bonne et heureuse année, avec un PHD !

Ther seem to be a problem with cross referencing to another splitted
manual, at least towards "usage".

I fully translated running.itely (part of usage), which contains
unnumbered sectioning.
I then translated input.itely (part of notation), where there is a link
to a node which is an unmberedsubsec in running (Invoking lilypond).

Big page links correctly, but it gives a 404 with all translated
versions of the split manual. I have to say it works with the English
version.

It appears that the English version mentions section and
unnumberedsbusec as anchor (l. 85):
name="index-Invoking-lilypond"></a>
<a
href="../usage/command_002dline-usage.html#invoking-lilypond">Invoking
lilypond</a>.

on the contrary, not the translated version (e.g. French has on line 102) the unreachable:
consultez le chapitre <a name="index-Lancement-de-lilypond"></a>

This does not happen with linking to LM because there is NO unnumbered in it, and as soon as I "number" the sectioning, there is no longer any 404.
Same when I change
 href="../usage/invoking-lilypond.fr.html"
 href="../usage/command_002dline-usage.fr.html#invoking-lilypond"

Do you have a clue?

TIA
Jean-Charles