Re: [translations] Re: Synchronizing translation and master

Le 29/01/2011 18:41, Francisco Vila disait :
2011/1/29 Jean-Charles Malahieude<lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi Paco!

Don't you think it might be time to merge both branches?

Yes; I've merged master but there are new commands, so a 'make' is
needed.  If all docs compile, I'll push.

Thanks. In fact, I need it because of a full review of vocal.itely, integrating the last amendments and a new snippet. I must add that being sick, I've not a clean enough head to do it myself...

Cheers,
Jean-Charles