[translations] Re: How to start translate documents without running autoconf.sh

Hello,

I add zh translation in Document. And I only made web translation. After run
make

it display the error as follows,

[2]: Entering directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh'
make PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C web all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C learning all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C notation all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C texidocs all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C usage all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C included all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C essay all &&  make
PACKAGE=LILYPOND package=lilypond -C extending all && true
make[3]: Entering directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh/web'
true
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh/web'
make: Entering an unknown directory
make: *** learning: No such file or directory.  Stop.
make: Leaving an unknown directory
make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation/zh'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/benluo/lilypond-git/Documentation'
make: *** [all] Error 2

How can I do?

Regards,

benluo