Re: [translations] updating an up-to-date file?!?

Il giorno mer, 24/11/2010 alle 10.22 +0100, Federico Bruni ha scritto:

> Yesterday I've checked it and I couldn't find any user/ directory in
> Documentation/it (not in Documentation/ either).
>
> So I wonder where it comes from...

It might mean that you used a committish so old in a translation
(macros.itexi) that it dates back to the time we had manuals and
macros.itexi in Documentation/user.  IIRC check-translation is able to
show a diff even across some renames, including stuff moved from user/.

To find the date associated to a committish, do

git show --stat COMMITTISH

Best,
John