Re: [translations] Fwd: convert-ly on translations

Am 23.10.10 17:48, schrieb Francisco Vila:
Hereby I forward this from Graham.  Feel free to ask if anyone has problems.

I had to compare the results with 10bd5cc938 from Graham and a further
commit fbc66ca73dac9 . Some manual retouches were needed.

To check all files had the version string I did this naive command
Documentation/es$ for a in `find |grep .itely$` ; do echo $a;  grep
'@c \\version' $a; done

For the actual convert I did
Documentation/es$ for a in `find |grep .itely$` ; do echo $a;
convert-ly -e $a&>>  errors; done

Then checked errors.
Oops, somehow forgot about that one? I am quite tight with my time for LilyPond and there has been really a lot of updates to the files and some bigger rewrites that I havn't yet touched. Do you know about the time schedule for 2.14? (I guess not even Graham knows :-)

Till
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Graham Percival<graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/10/21
Subject: convert-ly on translations
To: Lily devel<lilypond-devel@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Francisco Vila<paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm still working on a general policy proposal for convert-ly, so
don't get side-tracked with that.

Translators: as a one-time thing, could you run convert-ly on your
Documentation/??/ files?  Please check
- each file should have a @c version.  (convert-ly will complain if it
doesn't find one)
- any "not smart" warnings should be addressed; as always, look at the
English docs for the correct lilypond input code.

Cheers,
- Graham