Re: [translations] Fwd: convert-ly on translations

2010/10/23 Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Mainly in LL/notation/staff.itely
> remaining instances of "@funindex RemoveEmptyStaffContext" to be
> removed (corresponding to lines 716 and 765 of the English version)
>
> instances (after converting) of
> @funindex \Staff \RemoveEmptyStaves
> to be changed with
> @funindex \RemoveEmptyStaves

Here I added the no-backslash version

@funindex RemoveEmptyStaves

In addition, "Using the @code{\Staff \RemoveEmptyStaves} command" now
looks nonsense; I've slightly reworded the Spanish version.

> and in LL/notation/fretted-strings.itely where
> "... #default-fret-table \chordmode {..." will become
> "... #default-fret-table #default-fret-table \chordmode {..."
> with one superfluous "#default-fret-table"

convert-ly did not change this in my tree.

> As far as I remember, that's all I noticed comparing with Graham's results.

This change

-@c {forcing-visibility-of-systems-with-multi-bar-rests-when-using-\RemoveEmptyStaffContext.ly}
+@c {forcing-visibility-of-systems-with-multi-bar-rests-when-using-\Staff
\RemoveEmptyStaves.ly}

in keyboards.itely should not happen, even if it's inside a comment.