[translations] Re: Documentation/po files

Il giorno gio, 11/03/2010 alle 11.49 +0100, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> Hello. Are Documentatation/po/*.po files used at all?
> I think yes, at least for comments into verbatim part of doc snippets.
> What else?

Autogenerated bits of text, which come from some Python scripts.  The
language menu is one example.

> I can not currently run make po-update.

What does this mean?  I'm not always clueful without an error report,
but in these days in which I have too little time to build LilyPond, I'm
completely clueless.

Cheers,
John