Re: [translations] Broken download links

Le 01/03/2010 10:40, Harmath Dénes disait :

Hi all,

in the German, Japanese and Hungarian translations of the website, the download links are broken: they appear verbatim as @downloadStableLinuxNormal, though they are referenced the same way. I couldn't find where they are defined. What could cause the problem, and how could it be solved?

Thanks in advance,
Dénes Harmath

I remember having had such a problem when dealing with this page.
I don't know what was wrong and havae not been able to diagnose anything, but the only thing that worked after many attempts was a fresh build (make doc-clean && make doc).

Good luck!

Jean-Charles