Re: [translations] LSR updates

Le jeudi 04 février 2010 à 15:55 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> Sorry, I think I'm doing something wrong when trying to remove the
> snippets from the "make check" list.
>
> What I did was to update the committishes and perform the
> corresponding changes, then I ran makelsr.py and pushed the result,

This sounds all right.

> but I keep having tons of snippets in the list.

What does this mean exactly?  Do you mean output of check-translation?
I'm willing to take the time to understand where the issue comes from in
the scripts and makefiles and even try to reproduce, but as I translate
much less than you (recently I only translated two chapters of the
website in December), it's better to report problems a bit more
explicitly.

> Also, I can not find the relevant section in the CG. There are
> sections on "lsr" and "doc work -- translations" but I am afraid a
> "lsr translation" section is not there, I think.

When this issue has been sorted out, would you like to add in
"Documentation translation details" some relevant text and links from
and to the generic section about LSR?

Best,
John