Re: [translations] mystery of Included/

Hi Francisco,
Le mardi 09 février 2010 à 17:37 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> I've noticed that some shared blocks are now in
> Documentation/included/ but how can they be reached from files such as
> Documentation/web/community.itexi or
> Documentation/learning/tutorial.itexi with a simple command
>
>   @include included/generating-output.itexi
>
> for example? Shouldn't it be ../included etc to reach a directory
> whose path is a level back in the tree?

Not necessarily, because there might be (and I suppose there is
actually) a lilypond-book/Texi2HTML/texi2pdf/makeinfo flag "-I
$(top-src-dir)/Documentation" for the compilation of the documentation;
in case some files in included/ should be translated, we should append
"-I $(top-src-dir)/Documentation/$(ISOLANG)" to *FLAGS variables in
doc-i18n-root-vars.make, if not already done.

Best,
John