Re: [translations] learning/preface.itely

Le jeudi 21 janvier 2010 à 16:22 +0100, Francisco Vila a écrit :
> >> The Preface appeared in 1.4.
> >> b469d0f, 2001-03-17
> >>
> You mentioned the new website.  Which chapter/section should it be into?

I don't know more than you, not I am in better position to decide (I'd
like to be mostly a developer for translations tools, and I have much
still much to do).

Well, as you insist, I have no better idea than the "Old news" page:
this page could be renamed to "Old announcements" and divided into two
parts: "Preface of previous versions" and "Old news".

If/when you all agree about this or another better solution, could one
of you please sum up the issue and send it to lilypond-devel list?

Best,
John