[translations] Re: Another patch & questions

Le samedi 02 janvier 2010 à 13:42 +0100, Harmath Dénes a écrit :
> That's great also. What really matters is that the documentation build
> turnaround be minimal; waiting 2.5 minutes for a rebuild and then
> committing and pushing just to make a small change hinders incremental
> enhancement of the docs.

I guess it will take months to switch to another build system.  In the
meantime, I'm almost sure you could rebuild faster than 2 minutes and a
half with

touch files_to_be_touched.tely
make -C Documentation/hu # or whatever the right directory is w.r.t current directory
make out=www WWW-post # from top build directory

> Great, it works on lilypond.org (strangely not on kainhofer.com/~lilypond).

This is not strange; with our current build system, only clean builds
always produce correct results. Reinhold, could you please delete all
generated version.texi and version.itexi files on kainhofer.com?

Best,
John