[translations] Continuation of translations

Hi translators,

how have you handled the situation until now? I somehow felt so far reluctant to do much about corrections on the translation because it seemed it changed so far and my time is quite limited so I would like to use it well.

It has been quite silent on the list, but at least the french team has done some improvements and corrections, if I understand correctly. Additionally there are now Hungarian and Italian translations of some parts of the documentation.

But how ist the general situation? Is the restructuring coming slowly to a point where it seems reasonable to start tackling the changes? There are also a lot of features that have been added and for which translation text has become available. On the other hand hardly anybody except the translators themselves are able to retrieve the translated docs at the moment, because there are no links on the 2.13 pages. I guess, you know, John, how to fix this but just don't have enough time to do this.

Another point is the website: Did I understand correctly that there are some trials to translate the website (and thus the documentation interface) into french and dutch? Are there still too much flaws so this cannot yet be extended to the other languages?

So where should I invest the litte time I have to spend at the moment for lilypond? How do you answer this question to yourself?

Greetings from snowy Finland.
Till