[translations] Documentation tree

Hi all,

I'm just wondering: since we are directly translating the node names in the corresponding files, will their occurrence disappear from the Documentation/xx.po? In such case, it would be very convenient to have the duplet en|language stored anywhere to keep a simple track of the parallel splitting. As a matter of fact, it even is compulsory because of cross-referencing: "how did I translate this node I'm here referencing to?" compels me to browse the English section I'm translating, click on the link and then click again to get the table of contents in my mother-tongue. Advantage of the xx.po: I just open it, search for the English node name and then get its localized name.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles